SBI Credit Card Online Offers
Get Flat ₹500 Cashback On Insurance Premium Payments using SBI Credit Card
SBI Credit Card Offers, SBI Card Insurance Payments Offer, How to get SBI Credit Card Online – Hello Guys, Hope you are already know how to get an SBI credit card online. A Credit Card helps you to get a loan with up to 50 days period of time to repay without interest. The only reason to use Credit Card is its Reward points program where you’ll get Rewarded for every swipe and Cashback Offers on Payments
We all know that Online shopping is very popular today because you can pay all your bills online and you will get anything to your doorstep within a few days for Free. So This time we are back with Bill payment with cashback Offer using SBI Card. Here you can pay your Insurance Premium Payment using SBI Card to get a Flat ₹500 Cashback
How to Get Flat ₹500 Cashback On Insurance Premium Payments
1. First of All, You need to have SBI Credit Card as this offer is only for SBI Card Users
2. If you need to apply for the SBI Credit Card, Check Below Post and Get Flat ₹500 Cashback on Applying to Card
3. You Can Access Bill Payment Portal on a Website or App or Using Chatbot. Open Anyone & Login Using SBI Credit Card. Check Below Steps to Access Bill payments/Recharges Page
- Path to access Bill payments/Recharges in Website post login: Login ->Click on ‘Utility Bill Payment’-> Click on ‘Pay Now’ -> Read disclaimer and click on ‘Proceed’ -> Select ‘Insurance’ category -> Enter details and pay premium
- Path to access Bill payments/Recharges in Mobile App post login: Login ->Click on ‘E-store’-> Click on ‘Bill Pay & Recharge’ -> Read disclaimer and click on ‘Proceed’ -> Select ‘Insurance’ category -> Enter details and pay premium
- Path to access Bill payments/Recharges through Chatbot ILA: Click on ‘Bill Pay & Recharge’ -> Click on ‘Login Here’ -> Enter your User ID & Password -> Search Biller -> Select ‘Insurance’ category -> Select Biller -> Enter details and pay premium
4. Now Initiate Any Insurance Premium Payment and Pay for Minimum Amount of ₹10,000 or More
5. Complete the Insurance Premium Payments Using SBI Credit Card Linked to your Account
6. Done !! You will get a Flat ₹500 Cashback to the eligible card account on 22nd April 2022.
7. This Offer is Valid for All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate & Paytm SBI Credit Cards
8. Cashback Offer is Valid from 20 January to 18 February 2022
SBI Card Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
- Flat cashback of Rs. 500 on Insurance premium payments done through SBI Card website/ Mobile App/ Chatbot ILA.
- Min. Trnx: Rs. 10000
- Max Cashback: Rs 500 per card account
- Offer applicable for Non-SI transactions only i.e (offer not valid on Standing Instructions)
- Offer is valid once per card account only Offer valid only on Insurance Billers available on SBI Card platform
- The Validity of the Program is from 20th January 2022 to 18th February 2022 ,(both days included) unless extended by SBICPSL
- Cash back will be credited to the eligible card account on 22nd April 2022.
- EasyBillPay service is available for select billers in select cities.
- Payment to the registered biller will be made only when we receive the bill from the Biller. In case of failure in fetching the Bill value from Biller due to any technical reason or any reason beyond control of SBICPSL, SBICPSL won’t be liable for non-payment or for customer not being able to avail the offer.
- The cardholder shall take precaution to ensure that no double payment is made from his end for the same bill.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card & Paytm SBI Credit Cardholders
- No receipt will be given for bills paid through this facility. A cardholder statement is adequate proof that such payment was paid to the utility company.
- Delinquent SBI/Tata credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Offer Source – Click Here
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter