Paytm Rent Payment Offer
Get Up to Rs.1000 Cashback on Rent Payment – Send Money to Your Another Bank Account and Get cashback
Hello guys, We hope you guys are enjoying Our recent post on Cred app where you will get Cashback on your Credit card Bill Payment and for Every referral and also, we posted a special offer to test your Home water Purity by Kent. Here we are back with another Paytm Loot Offer on Rent Payment where You can send money to your own account or any Bank account and get Cashback of Rs.50 to Rs.1000 For Free.
Paying house rent is one of the most important things for us to do. Whether you are living outside your city for a job or whether you have shifted to a new apartment. You can easily pay your apartment rent on Paytm in a few seconds. Paytm facilitates rental payment facilities for many societies such as OyoLife, Oxford, Hello World, Stanza Life and a more to add up to the ease of users.
More than that, it is very easy to make the rental payment as it only takes a few simple steps. Just select your city and society and you are all set to go and earn cashback on your rent payment, With this offer you can get Cashback up to Rs.1000. We have added a trick to get cashback without Owner bank details. This Offer is Valid Till 28th February.
How to Get Cashback on Rent Payment on Paytm
1. First of All, Install or Update Paytm app and Login to your Account
2. Now on the Home Page, Scroll Down Till the Bottom of the Page
3. You’ll See Cashback and Offers, Tap on That to Open
4. Now Open Recharge and Bill Payment Offers to Continue
5. You Could see a Offer on Pay Rent and Get Up to Rs.1000. Click to Open
6. Tap on the Banner and Click on Pay Rent.
7. Now the Trick is you don’t need to add an owner bank account to pay Rent. Just add your Another Bank account
8. Enter Minimum Amount of Rs.15,000 and Enter your Bank Account, Bank IFSC Code, Name and Send Money Via Paytm UPI
9. Once Payment Done!! It will Take Time to Reach Money to your Another Account
10. Hurry!! You’ll Get Cashback of Rs.50 to Rs.1000 to your Paytm Account.