Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care
How to get Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Entertainment Plus Worth ₹849 for Free
Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Subscription – Hello Friends, Hope you guys are enjoying our Free Subscription offers and Free Membership Offers. We recently posted BSNL Premium Free OTT plans. Here we are back with another Free Bajaj Finserv wallet care subscription offer with SonyLIV and ZEE5 subscriptions.
Wallet Care Entertainment Plus is the perfect plan if you want to secure your wallet and enjoy a host of other benefits. Get covered Rs.2 lakh for debit/credit frauds and ₹50,000 for mobile wallet fraud at a premium of just Rs.849. But you will get SonyLIV and Zee5 Annual subscription worth above ₹849. So Wallet care is Free.
You will be enrolled into a complimentary add-on benefit of fraud protection within 7 days of your membership start date under the group policy, which ensures protection of your cards (up to 30 days prior to loss report) against frauds such as PIN-based, online, phishing, tele-phishing and transactions where OTP is not required (if the card is lost/stolen) for up to Rs.200,000. Your mobile wallets are also protected against fraud for up to Rs. 50,000 (if there is a simultaneous physical loss.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Entertainment Plus Features
- Card fraud protection: Get coverage up to Rs 2 lakh against card fraud
- Mobile wallet protection: Get coverage of up to Rs. 50,000 for losses against fraudulent activities on your mobile wallet.
- Emergency travel assistance: Get emergency travel payments of up to Rs. 40,000 (abroad) or Rs. 20,000 (in India) to pay your hotel bills or arrange travel tickets. This advance payment must be repaid within 28 days from the date of the money transfer.
- OTT Subscription: ZEE5 + Sony Liv – One Year Entertainment Super Pack Subscription
- Card Blocking service – 24/7
- Pan Card replacement
- Mobile SIM card blocking
- Please Read the Brochure and CPP Terms and Conditions Before Purchase
How Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Entertainment Plus is FREE?
Wallet Care Entertainment Plus 1 year subscription cost is ₹849 with many benefits including ZEE5 and SonyLIV annual subscription worth above 849. So you will get both SonyLIV and Zee5 OTT subscriptions worth ₹1698 at a lower price of ₹849 (See the table below) and you will get a Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Entertainment Plus plan for Free.
|SonyLIV 1-year subscription||₹999|
|Zee5 1-year subscription||₹699|
SONY LIV – Live TV Subscription: CPP Card Safe Max comes with a 12-month Sony LIV premium subscription which allows users to watch live-action of world sports, binge-worthy shows and movies, GEC shows, and regional content.
ZEE5 All Access Annual Subscription: CPP Card Safe Max comes with a 12-month LIVE TV Subscription, which allows You to watch TV Shows, Originals, Movies, Music, News, and much more, on a device of Your choice. This service is provided by ZEE.
- Also, Read: Timesprime Premium Membership Offer
How to Get Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Entertainment Plus for Free
1. As a first step, Visit the Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care website from the below Link
2. Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Read & Agree to the Terms, and Click on Proceed
3. Now enter your DOB, Address, Pincode, and Email Address, and Tap on Pay Now
4. Complete the payment of ₹849 with any of the payment options available
5. Voila !! You got Bajaj Finserv Wallet Care Entertainment Plus and Zee5 1-year subscription for Free at the cost of 1-year SonyLIV subscription.
6. Share this amazing offer with your Friends and Family and help them to secure their wallet.
7. Done !! Enjoy…
8. You can also Get Wallet Care Plan for ₹699 with Only Zee5 Subscription (No SonyLIV)
How to cancel a membership and Get a Refund?
You can cancel your membership anytime during the membership period. You will be refunded the membership fee as per the following refund grid
- Within 30 days: 100% refund
- Between 31 and 180 days: 50% refund
- After 180 days: Nil
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter