Amazon Prime Free Subscription
Amazon Prime Free Trial, Amazon Prime Video – Hello Friends, Today we are back with another method to get a Free Amazon Prime membership, here you don’t need to ad card details. Just Recharge and It will get Activated for Free. We also recently posted how to get Amazon Prime Annual Membership with a youth Offer at Just Rs.749 and Know How to get Free Audible Membership
Amazon Prime is a membership program that offers many benefits like the fastest delivery and you’ll get free delivery and one or two-day delivery to eligible addresses on Amazon Shopping. You’ll be eligible for unlimited video streaming of the latest movies on Prime videos and Free advertisement-free access to playlists, stations and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost on Prime Music.
- Also, Read: Amazon Audible Membership for Free
How to Get 1 Month Free Amazon Prime Using Paytm Cashback Points
Cashback Points are exclusive Rewards program for Paytm Users. Earn Points whenever you add money go wallet, spend money, pay via Paytm, Money Transfer, Recharge and Bill Payments. You Can Redeem These Cashback Points for Free Amazon Prime Membership
Steps to Claim Amazon Prime Subscription for Free Using Paytm Cashback Points
2. Scroll Down Till The End and You Will See the “Cashback & Offers” Section
3. Tap on That Option and You will see your Cashback Points
4. You need 17,000 Cashback Points to Redeem the Amazon Prime 1 Month Subscription for Free
5. You can check out the below post to know how to Earn Paytm Cashback Points
6. So Tap on the Cashback Points and Scroll down till you see Popular Subscriptions
7. Click on View All and Tap on Amazon Prime Banner where you see all the details
8. Now Tap on Avail for 17,000 Points and Redeem Amazon Prime Membership for 1 Month for Free
9. Done !! Copy the Voucher Code on Paytm App and be Ready to Claim
10. Now Claim Coupon Code on the Amazon Prime Page
11. Install Amazon and Prime App and Acces Prime Benefits for Free. Enjoy!!
How to Amazon Prime Membership 30 Days Free Trial
1. First of All, Visit the Amazon Prime Page from the Below Link
2. If you are a new user, signup to your Amazon account or log in to Amazon
3. Now click on Start your 30-day free trial to Proceed
- Free Trial Offer maybe Account Specific, if you see the above free Trial banner then you are eligible
Note: It will Not deduct Any Money Right Now But Remember to Cancel it On or before the 30th Day. Otherwise, it will deduct after your Trial Pack Expires.
5. Now Rs.2 Will be Debited From the card and the same will be Credited Back to you.
6. Done!! Enjoy 30 Days Amazon Prime Free Trial.
Amazon Prime Benefits
- FREE One-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE Two-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE No-Rush Shipping to eligible addresses and avail of ₹15 cashback
- FREE Scheduled Delivery to eligible addresses.
- Free Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- No minimum order value is required for FREE Standard Delivery. Prime Early Access: Early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon. in.
- Prime Exclusive Deals: Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon. in.
- Prime Video: unlimited video streaming of the latest movies, award-winning Amazon originals and TV programmes from India and around the world. For more details, go to About Prime Video.
- Prime Music: Unlimited, advertisement*-free access to playlists, stations and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost. For more details, go to Amazon Prime Music.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% back on Amazon.in purchases. Digital and Gift Card purchases are exempt because they earn 2% back, in addition to rewards everywhere else that you shop. For more information, go to Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Amazon Family offers: These include 15% off Subscribe & Save nappy subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your Baby Wish List. For more details, go to Amazon Family.
- Gaming Offers: Every month, get free in-game content. Some content is from third parties, which will require linking your Prime account to your third-party account and is subject to their terms and privacy policies. For more information, go to Gaming.
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter