Trick to Create PayZapp 2.0
How to Create PayZapp 2.0 Account Instantly without Waitlist
PayZapp 2.0 Waitlist Error Solution – Hello Friends, We all know that PayZapp 1.0 app was loaded with all the coupons across all recharges and Payments. Here HDFC Bank is back with PayZapp 2.0 with a Brand New Experience. We are back with steps for PayZapp 2.0 Account Create Trick
HDFC Bank launched its beta version of the PayZapp 2.0 app recently and only provided access to very few users to test the App. But here we are back with a new trick to bypass the waitlist stage and get access to PayZapp App for Free.
PayZapp 2.0 is a digital payment and financial services platform offered by HDFC Bank. It allows users to make payments for various services and products, including utility bills, mobile recharges, movie tickets, and more, using their mobile phones.
It is your one-stop online payments app for Recharge, Online bill payments, Travel, Shopping, and more. Link any bank account and create a PayZapp UPI handle to make instant payments at shops, online shopping, ticket booking, online food delivery, and many more at any time, to anyone and from anywhere.
- Also, Read: CheQ Flat 1% Cashback on Bill Payments
Trick to ByPass Waitlist and Get PayZapp 2.0 Account Instantly
1. First of all, Download the PayZapp 2.0 App Beta Version from Playstore
2. Open the app and enter your Mobile Number
3. Just After Entering the Number, Disconnect the Internet
4. Then Click Allow Access to give required Permission if Asked
5. You will be prompted to choose the Sim from which you want to Create an Account
6. Now Connect the Internet Back again
Note: If Failed, Try Again. It is working fine if you follow the steps properly
7. Hurray !! You just bypassed the Waitlist stage
8. It will redirect you to continue the signup
9. Just complete the further steps and move to the app homepage
10. There you will see many Coupons and Offers. A brand new experience
11. Done !! Enjoy…
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter