TATA Play Fiber Free Trial Offer
Table of Contents
Get ₹1500 Broadband Plan For Almost Free From TATA Play Fiber Free Trial Offer
Tata Play Broadband, Tata Play FTTH, Tata Play Fiber Free Trial, Broadband Free Trial Offer, Tata Play Fiber – Hello Friends, We all know that everyone using Broadband today to get a better speed. Jio and Airtel are already Providing Fiber to the Home service and Now Tata Play is back with great plans with Free Trial Offer. They are offering Free Trial as They rebranded from TATA Sky Broadband to TATA Play Broadband
Tata Play Broadband Private Ltd. is a subsidiary of Tata Play Limited. They are building the first PAN India truly Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) broadband infrastructure that provides unbeatable speeds and a truly dependable network. They are offering high-speed FTTH broadband services up to 1 Gbps for homes. They are a passionate, dynamic and diverse group working towards empowering Indian families to access & experience
Benefits of Tata Play Fiber Free Trial Offer
How to Subscribe to TATA Play Fiber Free Trial Offer
1. First of all, This New Tata Play Fiber Free Trial Offer is Only For New Users
2. This is the Best Offer for Those Who Want to Switch From BSNL, Jio or Airtel Broadband Service to Tata Play Broadband Service
3. So Visit Tata Play Fiber Free Trial Offer Page From The Below Link
4. Then Select 200 Mbps Speed 1 Month Plan & Fill your Details Like Name and Address
5. You have to pay a one-time Refundable Deposit of ₹1500 to subscribe to the Try and Buy Offer
6. Get 200 Mbps Speed with 1000GB Data at Zero Rental During Trial Period Of 30 Days
7. Post 30 Days, you can select any plan from the available plans
8. You can also subscribe to the Landline service Free of cost during the Trial Period. But you have to get the Landline Device separately
9. To subscribe to Landline Service at Zero Cost during the Try and Buy Offer, you have to contact Customer Care
Must Note: On Cancellation of service within 30 days of the trial period, you will get a 100% refund of ₹1500. On cancellation of service post 30 days of Trial Period, you will get a refund of ₹1000 and ₹500 will be charged towards the service
10. Try and Buy is a promotional offer and is currently available in select areas of Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Mira Bhayandar, Pune, Kolkata only.
Tata Try and Buy Offer Details
- Onetime refundable deposit of Rs.1500 will have to be paid to subscribe to Try and Buy offer.
- Get 200 Mbps speed with 1000 GB data at zero rental during trial period of 30 days.
- Subscribe to landline service at zero cost during the trial period. To subscribe, contact customer care.
- On cancellation of service within 30 days of trial period get 100% refund of Rs.1500. On
cancellation of service post 30 days of trial period, Rs.1000 will be refunded and Rs.500 will be charged towards the service. Refund is subject to customer premise equipment (CPE) recovery.
- Post 30 days of trial period, choose any paid plan from the available plans.
- Enjoy refund offer on subscription:
• Rs.1500 refund on 100 Mbps and above speed plans with validity of 3 months and above
• Rs.500 refund on 50 Mbps plan with validity of 3 months and above & Rs.1000 will remain in security deposit wallet. Security deposit of Rs.1000 will be refunded at the time of termination subject to Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) recovery in working condition.
• Rs.1000 refund on monthly plan recharge. Refund will be processed after 3 months of active subscription on paid plan. Rs.500 will remain in security deposit wallet. Security deposit of Rs.500 will be refunded at the time of termination subject to Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) recovery in working condition
- This Try and Buy is a promotional offer and is currently available in select areas of Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Mira Bhayandar, Pune, Kolkata only.
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter