Digibank Savings Account
How to Open Digibank by DBS India Savings Account online
Digibank by DBS, Digibank Account Opening, DBS Digibank – Hello Friends, You guys have already read our many articles on how to open a bank account online without visiting the bank and completing the KYC online. You can also check out this post on how to open an FI Money Free account. Here we are back with another online savings account opening steps for Digibank by DBS India.
Save with the Safest Bank in Asia! Get maximum benefits with a minimum monthly average balance of Rs 10000. Ever find yourself wishing for a bank that thinks, behaves, and acts exactly like you would want it to? Banking and technology rolled into one that almost magically produces more time for you each day – to do more of the things you love.
- Also, Read: AU Bank zero balance account Free
How to open Digibank by DBS India savings account online
1. As a first step, Download the Digibank by DBS India app from the below Link
2. Open the app & Tap on the Open a Savings account option
3. Now Skip the Introduction part and Tap on the Let’s Get Started button
4. Now enter your Full Name, Date of Birth and Go to the Next
5. Enter your Mobile Number, Email Address and verify your mobile number with OTP
6. Now set a surname and enter a secured pin and continue
Note: Make sure your PIN has uppercase, lowercase, number, and special character
7. Now enter your Aadhar Number and PAN Card number & Go to the Next
8. Now enter the delivery address where you want your debit card to be delivered
9. Enter your occupation details and select savings account on the next screen
10. Add your Nominee details if you want or else skip and continue
11. Now verify your identity by completing your KYC over a call with an agent
12. Once KYC is completed and the account is created, you can log in on the Digibank app
13. Get maximum benefits with a minimum monthly average balance of Rs.10,000
14. Done !! Enjoy…
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter