Magzter Gold Free Subscription
Get Free Access To 8,000+ Digital Magazines & Newspapers with Free Magzter Subscription
Magzter Gold Subscription Free, Magzter Gold India, Magzter Gold Offer – Hello Folks, Here we are back with one more Free Magzter Gold subscription offer with a working method to get it for Free. We have already posted the ZEE5 Entertainment Free Subscription offer. Also, check out our recent post to get SonyLIV Free Subscription Offer. We hope you have already enjoyed SonyLIV and ZEE5 premium OTT content for Free.
Magzter offers the world’s largest “All-You-Can-Read” subscription service called Magzter GOLD which gives digital readers unlimited access to 8,000+ magazines and newspapers across 40+ categories and 60+ languages for a monthly subscription price. Avail of this offer and get 1 month of free access to Magzter Gold.
- Also, Read: Opinion World Surveys Free Flipkart Vouchers
How to Get Free Access To 8,000+ Digital Magazines & Newspapers with Free Magzter Subscription
1. As a first step, Visit the Magzter Subscription claim page from the below Link
2. Now Enter the Below given Exclusive Coupon Code provided by HDFC bank
Coupon Code – HDFC1MFREEMG
3. Just click on the ‘Redeem’ button to claim it for Free
4. Now Enter your HDFC Debit or Credit Card details and Click on Start Trial to Authenticate
5. Note down the Last date of the Trial period and Must Cancel the Subscription before the last date or it will enable recurring payment
6. Instantly Free Trial will be activated for 1 Month. You get unlimited reading access for 1 month
7. Done !! Enjoy…
Magzter HDFC Offer More Details
- This offer is valid on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
- This offer is valid till December 31, 2023
- Multiple offers cannot be clubbed together
- The offer is not applicable to existing Magzter GOLD subscribers
- The offer is valid only once per card
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter