Paytm Wallet Transit Card
Table of Contents
How to Apply Paytm Wallet Transit Card for Metro and Bus Travel
Paytm Wallet Transit Card Order – Hello Friends, Hope you guys are enjoying Free Paytm cash Offers on our blog posts as well as on our Telegram channel. We recently published Paytm Free City Bus Tickets offer and Paytm UPI Lite Assured Cashback Offer. Here we are back with another article on How to get Paytm Wallet Transit Card.
Paytm Wallet Transit Card is a National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) devised by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs of the Government of India. It is a multi-purpose transport card that can be used across India for Metro & Bus. It can also be used to pay for Retail Shopping & Online Transactions.
- Also, Read: Free Products using Paytm Cashback Points
Paytm Wallet Transit Card Features
- Stored value inter-operable prepaid card powered by RuPay.
- Banking Partner : Paytm Payments Bank
- It will allow you to pay for transit journeys through metros and buses all across India.
- Card is linked to a registered Paytm wallet balance (for retail payments) & Transit Balance (for metro and bus payments).
- All the metro and bus charges are deducted automatically from linked transit wallet (live in selected metro and bus agencies).
- In-Store POS and E-commerce transactions can also be done through this card. Charges will be deducted automatically from the linked Paytm wallet.
How to Apply for the Paytm Wallet Transit Card
1. As a first step, Visit the Paytm Mall Transit Card page from the below Link
2. Now Buy the Paytm Wallet Transit Card from Paytm mall.
3. You have to pay 1 time price of ₹250, there are no recurring charges
4. Post-delivery of your card, Follow the activation steps mentioned in the delivery envelope and the card will be mapped directly to the mobile number.
5. Recharge your card by scanning the QR code at the back of the card
6. At the metro station, tap your card on the Add Value Machine (AVM) placed near the ticket booth or visit the ticket operator to complete the recharge process
7. Tap your card on the metro & bus terminals where NCMC is accepted to travel effortlessly
8. Scan the QR code printed on the back of your card to top up balance, review your trips & fair details.
9. Done !! Enjoy…
Where and How to use your Paytm Wallet Transit Card
Paytm wallet Transit card is linked to your Paytm Wallet. You can use this at any NCMC-supported network by simply tapping it. Below are some platform accepting right now
- Ahmedabad Metro
- Bengaluru Metro
- Chennai Metro
- Hyderabad Metro
- Jaipur Metro
- Kanpur Metro
- Kochi Metro
- Mumbai Metro
- Nagpur Metro
- Noida Metro
- The Delhi Subway, Including Airport Express Metro Stations
- Goa KTC Bus
- Maharashtra BEST Bus
- Navi Mumbai Bus
The above list is not limited, NCMC are expanding their network accross India. This list was most recently updated in July 2023. In future, they are many transit networks will accept NCMC cards.
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter