Burger King Free Food Offer
Table of Contents
Open App Daily and Collect Crowns & Order Food @ ₹1 On Burger King App
Burger King Free Food Order, Burger King App Download, Burger King Online Offers, Burger King App offers – Hello Guys, We regularly publish food offers and discount coupons on Zomato and Swiggy. Recently we posted working tricks to get Free Zomato Pro premium membership and check out Mobikwik Cashback coupons on Zomato food orders where you can order food at a huge discounted price along with cashback. Here we are back with another amazing offer from Burger King where you can order food for just ₹1 only.
The official Burger King India app is now available for you to place your order, be it for safe and contactless dine-in, takeaway or food delivery. With the App, you can Have It Your Way in a few simple steps, and earn yourself some Crown rewards while you’re at it. This app is Home to all the exclusive deals on your favourite dishes from the Burger King Menu. Download the app for meal prices as you’ve never seen before! Use your crown points to redeem further discounts and offers.
How to Order Food Online @ ₹1 Only On Burger King App
1. As a First Step, Download the Burger King India App on Play Store from the Below Link
2. Signup or Login using Mobile Number with OTP & Enter your Name
3. Now Click on King Deals Tab in the bottom menu
4. Instantly, you will receive 500 Crowns as a Signup Bonus that you can see on top right
5. Now Scroll down and click on the Shake Phone to Win Crowns
6. You will get 15 to 20 Crowns For Shaking the Phone
7. Shake Daily and Collect 15 to 20 Crowns per day
8. You can order food online for ₹1 using Crowns
9. Currently, there are 2 offers available on the app, you can redeem crowns to order food for ₹1
- Veg Strips @ 1
- Chicken Strips @ 1
10. More Deals may be added soon. So start collecting the crowns
11. Done !! Enjoy…
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter