Amazon Add Money Loot Offer
Amazon Pay Add Money Offer, Amazon Rupay Offer – Hello guys, We hope you guys are enjoying our Udemy Free premium courses every day and also we posted Payzapp Coupons and Offers for this month and today we are going to give you the best loot on Amazon pay add money offer.
Today everyone orders products on Amazon so you can save some extra money by adding money to your amazon pay wallet to get Rs.100 Flat discount But this offer is only for Rupay Platinum Debit Card users. You can also use Paytm Savings Bank Account cards as well. So get ready to loot this big amazon deal only for today.
Amazon is one of the best shopping platforms. as a result, Everyone visit amazon before buying anything so you can use this loot to save an extra Rs.100 by adding money to Amazon Pay Wallet but this works only on Fridays. So Get this steal deal today on Amazon by Adding Rs.500 and you need to pay only Rs.400 at checkout so that you saved Rs.100 by adding money.
- Also, Read: Amazon Prime Membership Youth Offer
How to Get Flat Rs.100 Instant Discount Using Rupay Platinum Cards
- First of All, Open Amazon Pay Add Money Page from the Below Given Link
2. Now Enter Rs.500 in the Add Money box and proceed next
Note: Offer is a 20% Instant Discount up to Rs.100
3. Add your Rupay Platinum Card on the Payment Page
4. Then No need to add any coupon, you can see Rs.100 Discount below your card (Must Check Rs.100 Discounted or Not Before Payment)
5. So just Proceed and Pay the Remaining Rs.400 with Rupay Card
6. Hurray!! You got Rs.100 Discount and Got Rs.500 in your Amazon Wallet For Rs.400
7. You can Open AU Bank Zero Balance Savings Account Online for Free and Get Platinum Debit Card. Save ₹1200 every year – Open AU Bank Account Here
- This offer is only for Rupay Platinum Debit Cards
2. Max Rs.100 per card per month
3. The offer shall be valid only on Fridays of the calendar month.
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter