Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Offer
Table of Contents
Free Amazon Pay Cashback on Applying to Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Without Income Proof
Amazon ICICI Card, Amazon Pay Credit Card Offers, Amazon Pay Free Credit Card, Amazon Credit Card – Hello Friends, Hope you are enjoying our Free Paytm Cashback Trick and Free Amazon Vouchers Trick. We all know that nowadays Amazon is giving offers almost round the clock and you can get extra cashback using Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card as a payment option where prime users get a Flat 5% Cashback on Amazon SHopping
Amazon has partnered with ICICI bank to provide a Free credit card with Amazon Pay mentioned on the card. This card is awesome in the market today for two things, the first is you will get a Lifetime Free Credit card from ICICI Bank and the second is you will get Unlimited 5% Cashback on your Amazon Orders
Amazon is also offering Free cashback From Rs.100 to Rs.750 to everyone who applies and gets this Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Also, you will get many benefits and Cashback Offers with this Credit Card. This time you will get benefits worth up to ₹2200 as rewards
The benefit of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Lifetime FREE Credit Card – No Annual Charges
- Flat 5% Reward Points For Amazon Shopping For Prime Members
- Flat 3% Reward Points For Amazon Shopping For Non-Prime Members
- Flat 2% Reward Points For Recharge and Bill Payment on Amazon
- Flat 2% Reward Points For Food, health, Travel & Entertainment
- Flat 1% Reward Points For All Other Transactions
- Get 5% Discount Offers On Amazon Fresh & Grocery Sales
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- And Many More Cashback Benefits
- 1 Reward Point = Rs.1
How to Apply For Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card & Get Free Cashback
1. First of All, Check your Eligibility for Amazon Pay Credit Card from the below-Given Link
2. If you are eligible, then click on Apply Now Button
3. Now Fill in All the Required Details and Upload the Required Documents
Note: There is No need to Upload Income Proof According to the Amazon
4. Once you are done with all the Details Updated, Submit the Application
5. Then ICICI Bank will Approve based on your Credit Score
6. Once Approved, you will get notified and Complete the Video KYC
7. Done !! You will receive your Amazon Pay Credit card in your Name as Well As you will Get cashback to your Amazon Pay Wallet
8. Enjoy the Premium Benefits of the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
For Prime members: Rewards worth INR 1700
- Cashback worth INR 200 + Free 3-month EazyDiner Prime membership
- Amazon gift coupon – 50% off up to Rs 100 on minimum prepaid mobile recharge of INR 100,
- Amazon gift coupon – 30% off up to Rs 600 on shopping for a minimum value of INR 1000
- Amazon gift coupon – 12% off up to Rs 350 on minimum bus ticket booking of value of INR 500,
- Amazon gift coupon – 25% off up to Rs 250 on minimum movie ticket booking of value of INR 200,
- Amazon gift coupon – 25% off up to Rs 250 on postpaid bill payment value of INR 200,
- Amazon gift coupon – 20% off up to Rs 150 on electricity bill paid value of INR 500,
For Non-Prime members: Rewards worth INR 1500
- Cashback worth INR 150 + Free 3-month EazyDiner Prime membership
- Amazon gift coupon – 50% off up to Rs 100 on minimum prepaid mobile recharge of INR 100,
- Amazon gift coupon – 30% off up to Rs 400 on shopping for a minimum value of INR 1000
- Amazon gift coupon – 12% off up to Rs 350 on minimum bus ticket booking of the value of INR 500,
- Amazon gift coupon – 25% off up to Rs 250 on minimum movie ticket booking of the value of INR 200,
- Amazon gift coupon – 25% off up to Rs 250 on postpaid bill payments of INR 200,
- Amazon gift coupon – 20% off up to Rs 150 on an electricity bill paid value of INR 500,
For cashback: On successful approval of the card, the cashback of INR 200 (For Prime members) & INR 150 (For Non-Prime members) will be added to the Amazon Pay balance.
For coupons: The coupons received by the cardholders under this Offer can be collected from the rewards page and make a transaction to get Cashback.
- TnC and full Details – Check Here
More Details About Amazon Pay Credit card Offer
- Your application for issuance of the Card will be approved or declined by the Bank based on the customary procedures and credit underwriting criteria developed by the Bank. Amazon will have no role and does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to such approval or decline of the Card application by the Bank.
- Your use of the Card will be governed by the terms and conditions communicated to you by the Bank and any other terms that the Bank may notify from time to time.
- Amazon is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner, the credit transaction or arrangement between you and the Bank.
- By using the Card, you fully and unconditionally release and completely discharge Amazon and/or its affiliates against any claims in connection with the Card, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against the Bank.
- Amazon and the Bank may use your information or data (including personal or sensitive personal data or information) in connection with the services associated with the Card. In this regard, you agree and consent for Amazon to share such data or information with the Bank.
- Amazon and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you on account of the use of the Card, including as a result of any fraud or misuse in connection with use of the Card by any third party.
- Amazon will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of the Card.
- Amazon and/or the Bank may communicate with you, through emails or SMS or notifications through websites / mobile applications operated by Amazon or the Bank or any other mode, in connection with use of the Card.
- Upon approval of your Card, all the purchases (minus returns or refunds) made by you using the Card will be eligible for rewards as provided below: Surcharge Waiver on Fuel transactions: All Transactions made by customers for purchasing Fuel (Petrol, Diesel etc.) will have complete (1%) waiver of Surcharge levied on such transactions. Exclusions: Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) transactions and Gold-Purchases made on Amazon.in using the Card will not be eligible for any rewards. Fuel (petrol, diesel etc.) purchases will be eligible for 1% Surcharge waiver, and will not be applicable for any additional rewards.
- You will earn rewards when you, or an authorized user, use the Card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Accrued rewards will be automatically credited as Amazon Gift Cards into your Amazon Pay balance at the end of monthly billing cycle.
- Buying products and services with your Card, in most cases, will count as a purchase; however, you shall not be eligible to earn reward points towards transactions involving cash withdrawal advances and any other kind of fees/charges that may be applicable on the Card such as but not limited to any supplementary card fee, multiple card fee, balance transfer fee, EMI transactions, cash advance fee, charges for dishonored cheques, financial charges, delinquency charges, late payment charges, service charge and any other fee/charge that may be levied by the ICICI Bank from time to time.
- You earn back 5% or 3% for A.in purchases depending upon the Prime status of A.in account at the time of purchase, through which you applied for the card originally. You cannot shift your card from one A.in account to another, however you can use this card on any other A.in account.
- If the Amazon.in account through which you apply for your Card account does not have an eligible Prime membership, your Card account will earn 3% Back on Amazon.in. If your Card account is currently earning 3% Back but the associated Amazon.in account has an eligible Prime membership, you will need to confirm your Card account number to Bank customer service and confirm your Card account to earn 5% Back at Amazon.in.
- Your Card account will no longer earn 5% Back and will earn 3% Back instead, if the Amazon.in account from which you applied for your Card account or the Amazon.in account you confirmed and selected to earn 5% Back: (i) no longer has an eligible Prime membership; (ii) no longer has your Card account loaded in that Amazon.in account; (iii) is closed; (iv) is used to select a different Card account to earn 5% Back at Amazon.in; or Whether a purchase earns 3% Back or 5% Back is determined at the time your eligible Amazon.in purchase is made.
- You will earn either 5% Back or 3% Back for eligible purchases made using your Card account at Amazon.in as described above. 5% Back or 3% Back is earned only on purchases made at Amazon.in (excluding digital categories and physical gift cards which get 2% Back and Gold purchases which get 0% Back).
- You can use your rewards to redeem for eligible purchases at Amazon.in or through Amazon Pay at any of the partner merchants.
- Your rewards do not expire as long as your account remains active, however, you may lose all your rewards if your account status changes, or your account is closed for program misuse, fraudulent activities, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or other reasons described in the terms of the Cardholder Agreement.
- Accounts are subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply.
- In case you have any queries or grievances in relation to the Card or any other matter in relation thereto, please contact the Bank and/or Amazon customer support.
- Amazon reserves the right to amend and/or modify these Terms at any time without providing any prior notice to you.
Need More Details? If you still have any doubts about this offer or need more information, Just comment below and we’ll surely help you.
Don’t forget to share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter